EXPERTISE WITH A TRACK RECORD OF COMMERCIALIZATION
The core team
We've assembled a team coupling decades of experience in product development and commercialization with the critical science and engineering know-how to optimize every aspect of our solution. We've been part of teams that have delivered dozens of products to market across numerous industries.
Our collective technical expertise covers smart colloid formulation and process technology, bioconjugation of materials, polymer science, protein design and scale-up, encapsulation and delivery of bioactives, pesticide remediation, optics, precision mechanics, embedded control, CMOS and MEMS systems, and biosensor development.
- John D. MacArthur Professor of Chemistry at MIT and the Faculty Director of the Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation
- More than 350 published peer-reviewed papers and more than 50 issued/pending patents. Founder of four additional companies DyNuPol, Iptyx, PolyJoule, and C2Sense
- Key smart colloid process and application developer in the originating MIT research team
- B.S. from the University at Buffalo in Biomedical Engineering with a focus in Chemical Engineering
- Molecular and protein synthesis, scale-up and encapsulation at Sigilon Therapeutics
- Extensive development experience with human and food-related bacteria and antibody-antigen interactions
technical advisers and collaborators
Xibus Systems' technology combines novel materials, optics and biotechnology to deliver unparalleled sensing performance food and beverage, and beyond. As such, we can tap into world-leading expertise at MIT to cover these three key disciplines, each with tangible experience in delivering engineered products from cutting edge science
Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering at MIT
Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering at MIT
Director at the Max-Plank Institute for Colloids and Interfaces in Potsdam
with support from and thanks to...
Copyright Xibus Systems